It's that time again! Still can't believe that fall is just around the corner!
What is it?
Visit Carl's page for all the details:
Read four books, any length, that you feel fit (the very broad definitions) of R.I.P. literature.
The (tentative) list for 2013:
1. Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
2. Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
3. The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes
4. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
5. The Turn of the Screw by Henry James
6. The Haunted Hotel by Wilkie Collins
7. This House is Haunted by John Boyne
8. The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
9. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)
10. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
What are you reading?
This is my most favortie challenge, so I decided to crawl out of my dark hole to participate! Can't wait to see what everyone else has planned for the celebration! Happy reading!