Snow! Oh how I love those glorious little white flakes that fall and melt and cover the streets so that I'm unable to drive to work; in turn, allowing me to spend an entire day doing whatever I like with my lovely boyfriend.
Yes, I love snow.
What Georgians call snow, anyway.
Interesting tidbit: Unlike small towns up north that have a couple of snow plows/salt trucks working when sleet coats the streets, the entire county of Dekalb, and possibly even Fulton (pretty huge counties in Georgia for those residing elsewhere), only have two working plows. This means that when ice covers the roads, we don't drive. Period.
Needless to say, this post won't be much about what I've been reading lately. Instead, I'd like to share some of the things I loved most about today.
1. Potatoes. I love them. The end. (garlic cloves, onion, basil, oregano, olive oil, cayenne pepper)
2. Breakfast Picnic in the living room. Why? We thought it'd be fun.
3. Taking it all in.
4. J's determination to get the ice off the car so that we could take a small spin around the neighborhood.
5. The neighborhood covered in a soft blanket.
7. This pizza J made, from scratch, to fill our bellies.
Life is beautiful.
And guess what?! We're off again tomorrow!