Pages

2.01.2016

A Post: Weekly Reads / 02.01.2016


























I love taking pictures. I love books. I really love taking pictures of books.

Each Monday I'll be sharing an image of some of the things I'll be reading during the week.

February begins with me continuing  The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild, which I AM LOVING for so many reasons. Art, food, history, and London!?!? Yes! All my favorite things in a cleverly written page turner.

And I'll be celebrating the start of #ComicsFebruary with graphic novel finds from my local library.

Cat Person by Seo Kim and The Great American Documents: Volume 1: 1620-1830 by Ruth Ashby are just two in my very large stack for the month ahead.

Whimsical meets serious historical fun. Can't wait!



What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Comics February! Somehow I always forget about that until it happens. Time to go to the library, it seems. I will have to check out the graphic novels you are reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first year participating and I'm loving it. I love switching between longer novels and graphics to break it up! Let me know what you get.

      Delete
  2. I received the Rothschild book for Christmas and can't wait to read it. Sounds like you are enjoying it :) Comics in February - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'd love to discuss it. I found it fun but wasn't blown away so I'd be interested to see what you think.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...